D'sova RPG D'sova RPG

couldn't play

please allow sound setting. Volume is loud and annoying.
Couldn't play without shutting itunes. So i shut down d'sova RPG.

FWG Island FWG Island

game is good

but the link in the upper left coprner is so disturbing.. I opened 20 new pages as i was playing.. This decreases your vote of 5/10..so it's 4 instead of 9

Undefined's Protector Undefined's Protector

Great game!

And I'm waiting for the special features you're announcing on your site.. and for an editor!

Armor Games Avalanche Armor Games Avalanche

score doubt

Why does it count only the final size of the snowball, and not the maximum size reached? Hitting a "house" at maximum size is now better than hitting a tree..
I prefered the old stile graphic and gameplay.. Hitting a yeti now is way too easy!

LeekClock VS ClockCrew LeekClock VS ClockCrew

nice

nice simple game.. I appreciated clocks don't talk!

(outdated) Trevors Quest (outdated) Trevors Quest

too slow

and audio to fix..
I could go over the first steps..

Spawn777 responds:

Its slow cause you need to change the quality to low, other then that, its the backround, thats why I mentioned im gonna put simpler backrounds

UO:Defender UO:Defender

Great Game!

The game is great and the level builder is very cool, but all is hard to learn and tutorials should be improved!

UO:Defender Map Editor UO:Defender Map Editor

how to save?

The game and the idea are great, but the editor should be improved: how do i save changes? after clicking "finished" i haven't found any way of editing again my map. A tutorial should be available since map-making is not easy, and waypoints are not explained. Are there good maps available online somewhere??

tower defender preview tower defender preview

bugged

people keep dying and stage never ends..fix it

Connect-It Connect-It

nice but short

nice game, thought not that original..
make more levels!